Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Breakfast Surprise

Sometimes my husband and I love to go down to the local cafe for breakfast because to me they have the most tantalizing waffles ever. Though if you ask my husband he thinks they make the best eggs in town. We had just ordered and set our plates outside on the table when he went off to get us some coffee. I was looking around the horizon watching a deer off in the distance when I heard a tiny mewing and felt a tug on my boot. Imagine my surprise when I saw a tiny white kitten hanging off me. I looked down in wonder and shock at first and then a smile came to my face because I knew I had just met the newest member of our little family. Sometimes the best surprises can come when you least except it.



Decor Credits:

Apple Fall Farrow Garden Wall ~ Available @ Wayward Market 
Birdy - Pug Cafe whole set *old gacha item but may be in their store in a machine* 
+Half-Deer+ Lighted Pathway - Stars - Snowy
JIAN Sunday Breakfast :: Milk & Glasses ~ Available @ Wayward Market 
JIAN Sunday Breakfast :: Waffles ~ Available @ Wayward Market 
JIAN Sunday Breakfast :: Eggs & Meats ~ Available @ Wayward Market 
JIAN :: A Very Kitten Christmas - White Kitten

What I am wearing:

{amiable}Big Collar and Bow Girly Winter Coat ~ Available @ Wayward Market 
Blueberry / Tink /  - Ocean
REIGN.- MISHI THIGH HIGHS - Mocha
TRUTH HAIR ~ Sicily 
LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara









No comments:

Post a Comment