Sunday, November 29, 2015

Feels Like Home

Something in your eyes, makes me want to lose myself,
Makes me want to lose myself, in your arms.
There's something in your voice, makes my heart beat fast.
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life.
If you knew how lonely my life has been,
And how low I've felt so long.
If you knew how I wanted someone to come along,
And change my life the way you've done.
Feels like home to me
Feels like I'm on my way back where I come from.


Decor Credits:

Apple Fall Charlotte Cabinet
Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (White)
Apple Fall Gilt Frame (Sea Campion Study)
Apple Fall Cotton Cluster
Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
Apple Fall Let's Play Scrabble
Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp
Apple Fall Boxed Supplies w/ Spectacles
Apple Fall Books Occasional Table w/ Blanket
Apple Fall Bea Reading Chair (Canvas)
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1 & 2
Apple Fall Roses Box (Pink) & (Red)
- Kalopsia - Bunny Foofoo - Standing - White ~ Available @ Tannenbaum Holiday Market
[ keke ] hogweed in vase
[ keke ] star string
MudHoney Metal Tree Topiary
MudHoney Tea Light Plank
MudHoney Magazine Holder
MudHoney Ava Lantern - Square & Circle
MudHoney Amy Candle
MudHoney Fashion Books
MudHoney Mustache Books
MudHoney Zombie Lair Books
MudHoney Amy Vase 2, 3 & 4
MudHoney Home Books
MudHoney Amy Frame 1,2 & 3
MudHoney Amy Candlesticks
MudHoney Amy Trinket Box
MudHoney Red Tulips
MudHoney Ceramic Owl
MudHoney Wishbone

Fashion Credits:

TRUTH HAIR ~  Neema
Addams // Grecia Suit Pants // Black ~ Available @ Uber
Addams // Rome Body Shirt // Red ~ Available @ Uber
.LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
N-core SLINGBACK Special Offer (Fatpack)

Pose Used: Le Poppycock-Stolen moment




No comments:

Post a Comment