Friday, December 4, 2015

SpellBound

With Winter comes shorter days, and what seems almost to be endless nights. When I discovered Winter Solstice was approaching I drew on the mystical powers in the air and tried to capture the last rays of light and warmth, calling upon the Guardians strength to guide my way. Thankfully, I didn't need to do this alone I had the MadPea Return of the Light Set to aide me in my achievements. This is their newest set and available at this Winters round of The Arcade. This set is sure to wow even the biggest skeptic of magic. The set is exclusive to the Arcade so once the event ends, so goes your chance at owning this brilliantly beautiful set, with an enchanting back story.


Credits:

MadPea ~ Return of the Light Set ~ Available only at The Arcade
 The Taika Circle
The Taika Altar RARE
Mirror of Darkness
Moon Statue
Sap of Bloodwood
Moon Disc
Silverlight of Wranws
Neifion Lightbringer
 Longsword of Iau

Worn in hands:

Taika Light Orb
Taika Wand of Light

Fashion Credits:

TRUTH HAIR Amoret
=Zenith=Time Traveler Dress with Belt (Milk) ~ Available @  We <3 Role-Play








No comments:

Post a Comment