Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lazy Saturdays and New Beginnings

I never really considered blogging before. I certainly never felt I could live up to the potential of so many of the other truly amazing bloggers out there... but as I have been getting more time on my hands and going through the dreaded black hole of an inventory I started to create scenes I felt proud of. After much convincing by my amazing and supportive husband, beautiful daughter and out of the world parents.. I decided.. well what can it hurt really? So here I go and begin this journey on my first blog post.. I hope you like it! - Excuse the lack of photo editing but its not something I have mastered yet so this is just a raw photo out of SL

To me there is nothing better then lazing about on the beach soaking up some sun and drinking an ice cold beer. Even when the world gets crazy and work is stacking up, sometimes you just need to take a little you time.





Decor Credits:

Apple Fall ~ {af} Omega Beer
Apple Fall ~ Reading Pile
Apple Fall ~ LTD Studded Cushion (Chic)
Apple Fall ~  Chinese Cartons
C L A Vv. ~ Guitar Case Pink Hold * available at Kustom9 *
David Heather - Tablet Case/Mud * available at Kustom9 *
Dust Bunny ~ shade umbrella ~ Prev Arcade Gacha
Dust Bunny ~ coconut drink ~ Summerfest '15
Dust Bunny ~ beach towel tote . chevron ~ Prev Arcade Gacha
Follow US ~  Beach castle ~ Market Place
+Half-Deer+ ~ Fennec Fox - Kawaii * available at Kustom9 *
+Half-Deer+ ~ Fennec Fox - Playful * available at Kustom9 *
*ionic* ~  Nika
!Ohmai: Pacific Gull ( Stance 2 and 4) ~ Summerfest '15
Second Spaces ~ beach day - dark tan ~ Summerfest '15
-tres blah- ~ Hodgepodge - Agenda RARE
-tres blah- ~ Hodgepodge - Wine Duet
-tres blah- ~ Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes
-tres blah- ~ Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines
Vagabond ~ Sandy's Beach Blanket ~ LTD Event - June
Vagabond ~ Sandy's Towel Tote ~ LTD Event - June


Fashion Credits:
-tres blah-  Arlet Tee - Cats * Free gift when you join the group - Which is also Free!*
Blueberry - Ripped Denim Shorts - Belted
Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses
Noodles - Amore Couple Necklace Rose Gold - Past Fameshed Round
Noodles - Initial Anklet Rose Gold ~ Shiny Shabby
pr!tty - Lilah - {Blonde B} {Roots} W/ Headband ~ The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment