Sunday, July 12, 2015

Light My Way


I cannot even begin to contain my excitement for this coming up round of Le Petit Faire. The beach is by far my favorite place in this world, and that is just what happens to be the theme of this round. I squealed like a school girl when I saw this beautiful necklace BAMSE is releasing. The detail on it is out of this world, and a must have for any outfit. This round of the Le Petit Faire is looking more and more promising with every new preview that comes out. Only 6 more days to go!!! 





What I am wearing:

Neck: :BAMSE: Lighthouse Necklaces - Silver Coming sooon @ Le Petit Faire - At The BoardWalk
Outfit: =Zenith=Summer Lace Dress(Milk) - @ The Season's Story
Shoes: Rebel Hope - Bayside Mesh Sandals Black @ FaMESHed
Hair: Exile::Give and Take: 1. Blondes *Old Arcade Item but easily found on the Market place from a resaler*

Scene I am using is in one of my past blog posts 




No comments:

Post a Comment