Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Treats!

Today was a very nice and mellow day, I did a little grocery shopping at the local bakery and picked up some fresh and delicious donuts for the family. After I set them down on the counter I decided to wash the dishes that had been piling up high in the sink. My sweet and angelic daughter came running into the kitchen and instantly spotted the treats, she climbed up onto the counter and gasp. The look on her face was priceless so I turned the water off and came around the counter and handed her one. 





Props:

[CIRCA] - "On the Boardwalk" Beach Donut Box *Which also gives out donuts* ~ Available @ Le Petit Faire

Poses:

The poses were made by my very talented, and creative Husband Mark. No store yet, he just makes them for fun for now. 

What I am Wearing:

Zoobatos - Boardwalk Adult (Pink) ~ Available @ Le Petit Faire
:BAMSE: Lighthouse Necklace ~ Available @ Le Petit Faire
Lamb. Need You ~ @ Hair Fair 2015 
Essenz - Cape Town (Cream)

What Kymber is wearing:

Zoobatos - Boardwalk TD (Pink) ~ Available @ Le Petit Faire

If you haven't been down to the @ Le Petit Faire now is the time, it is exploding with cuteness, and so many fun things to do with the whole family. 


1 comment: