Saturday, October 10, 2015

Trick-or-Treats!

Gosh I love Halloween so very much. One of my very favorite holidays, and it helps this holiday comes with treats.. and even some tricks thrown in there now and then. I am loving this Halloween season so far on SL and all of the amazing events going on right now. Tonight I was finally able to get into one of the events I shop at religiously, which is Collbor88, and pick up a few holiday essentials.  You can visit my trick-or-treats table at my families Halloween sim here! 


Decor:

Ariskea[ Terre Automne ] Fall Greetings Bench RARE
dust bunny & tenshi . pumpkin carving
dust bunny & tenshi . hanging leaves
Heart Summer Hanging Basket - Yellow-White
Heart - Window Box - Yellow Red
Heart - Hollyhocks - Orange and Yellow 
Mutresse-Cheeky Raccoons-Diving
{what next}Witching Hour Treats Table - Full Set ~ Available @ Collbor88

Fashion:

Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Mavi Applier [ America ]
LeLutka Mesh Head
Magika [01] First Light
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
REIGN.-Midnight Heels- Crimson 
-tres blah- Collins Top - Crimson  ~ Available @ Collbor88
-tres blah- Lovett Skirt - Black  ~ Available @ Collbor88

Pose: 
.mien. {bonds}

No comments:

Post a Comment