Monday, October 19, 2015

Waiting For A Tiny Arrival

When Mark and I found out we were having a baby we couldn't have been more thrilled. Mark immediately began dreaming of teaching our new precious baby how to play soccer or play some type of instrument, while I started dreaming of putting together the most perfect of nurseries. So I set to work creating a peaceful and cheerful environment. We are now finally ready to welcome our little bundle of joy to the world. 



<HEART HOMES> "My sweet baby owl" Nursery Set - Includes: Animated musical mobile, Kid Room Lamp, Diaper Changer Unit, Newborn nursery crib, set of 6 decorative kids pillows. Nursery Cradle, Toy Owl Pouf, Owl Carpet, Nursery Family Chair, Nursery Cradle
Alouette - Height Chart - Bunny
{anc} canopy:lace:antiquemilk
::BAD::  Its So Fluffeh Green Tutu
:BAMSE: I love my mommy
:BAMSE: I love my family
Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Slothicorn - Cream
<:*BoOgErS*:> Baby Bear
<:*BoOgErS*:> Sophia Puggeh Bear
dust bunny . braided rug
dust bunny & windsong . paper butterflies
+Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Stargazing
*MishMish* An Elephant - Rose
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Original E]
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Original E]
[RI] Baby Bunny Plushie (Pink)
tarte. night sky curtain
tarte. twinkle tree 
Vagabond - Pearl's Mobile
[ zerkalo ] Keep on Dreaming - Forever ~ Available @ Shiny Shabby
[ zerkalo ] Keep on Dreaming - Love ~ Available @ Shiny Shabby


No comments:

Post a Comment