Monday, August 10, 2015

Animal House



One of the things I adore the most in this world.. after my husband and children of course... are animals. They don't judge, they don't gossip ( the we know of *chuckles*) They just love you.. unconditionally. Which is why I choose to fill my world with cute and cuddly creatures.  Of course they have chosen to spread themselves over my brand new furniture, but that's OK with me. Now excuse me while I go curl up with them and leave you with the credits to this scene down below. 

Also on an exciting note! My blog officially hit 1,000 views today, and while that might not seem like a lot to some.. its HUGE to me. I started off blogging because I have a major passion for decor and design. I would just to like to thank the people who have supported me by cheering me on along the way and reading my blog. 






Build used: :Cheeky Pea: Lillooet Skybox ~ Available @ TMD August Round 

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Paris Coffee Table Books ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Cafe Au Lait ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Vintage Letter Box ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Postcards from Paris ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
{anc} flottante puppy. cream . layA ~ Available @ This round of Collabor88
{anc} flottante puppy. cream . jump / withCollar ~ Available @ This round of Collabor88
Apple Fall ~ Dress Form w/ Dress
Apple Fall ~ Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (White) ~ Available @ Fameshed
Apple Fall ~ New Arrival Painting
Apple Fall ~ Parisienne Horloge
Apple Fall ~ Key Lamp (Nickel)
Apple Fall ~ Botanical Study 1-6
Apple Fall ~ Magazine Files
Apple Fall ~ Vintage Camera w/ Tripod 
Apple Fall ~ Calla Lilies
Apple Fall ~ Fern Specimen
Apple Fall ~ Unknown Specimen
Apple Fall ~ Roses Jug
Apple Fall ~ Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall ~ Pearl Chandelier
Apple Fall ~ Plaster Horse
Apple Fall ~ L'Olivier
[ARIA] Delilah decorative Birch trio
[ARIA] Lux Bar Cart (Decorated)
dust bunny . camellia coffee table ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
dust bunny . camellia couch ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
dust bunny . camellia chair ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
dust bunny . camellia potted plant ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
Dutchie row of books ~ 1, 3, 5, 10, 11, 17, 18
Fancy Decor: Silver Candlestick ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
Fancy Decor: Vertical Candles 
(fashionably dead) ~ Cat - 11 Sitting
(fashionably dead) ~ Cat - 02 Sleeping Curled
floorplan. paris subway sign
Kalopsia - Lace Curtain ~ Available @ This round of Collabor88
[ keke ] twinkle pendel
The Loft - Beige Floral Rug ~ Available @ This round of Collabor88
The Loft - Mara Mirror Ocre
StoraxTree Mesh ~ Vintage Plant Stand Plant
Trompe Loeil - Branch Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment