Monday, August 24, 2015

Family Bonfire

My favorite season in any world is Autumn. Watching the tree's first turn bright and vivid colors and then watching those beautiful leaves fall to the ground. I remember when I was a kid, my dad would make me rake up the leafs in the yard and I would wait till I had the biggest pile ever, and then jump into them. One of my other favorite things about Autumn is the chill that begins to form in the air and a reason to sit out in your yard with the ones you love and have a bonfire. So now as we are approaching Autumn ( Ok ok I am jumping the gun a bit IRL its still summer but in my SL.. I choose to make it autumn now) I quickly gathered up my beloved family and had them over for a bonfire. 


Birdy - Wilbur -  Dark Brown
:CP: Roll in the Hay Set Includes: ~ Available @ The LTD Event 
Hay Pieces-  Left Middle and right hay Bales 
Firepit 
 Crate Table 
Hot Chocolate 
S'more Plates
Caramel Apples
Log Pile
* Be sure to go grab this amazing set while the event is going on. It has great single and couples animations - Comes in PG and A rated*

dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic basket RARE
dust bunny . summer picnic . peach cake
dust bunny . summer picnic . ukulele classic
dust bunny . summer picnic . silverware basket
+Half-Deer+ Standing Deer - Natural (Animated)
Mutresse - Caring Gnome
Mutresse- Sweetheart Gnome
Mutresse- Drinker Gnome
Mutresse- Drinker Gnome
Tres Blah - Sky Blue Radio
{what next} Ginger Hot Chocolate Machine

Landscaping: 

3D Tree's - autumn trees - fallen leaves
BotanicalT2C Mesh Fir 05
Botanical- T2C Linden Medium B 
HeartForest Sapling 1 - Autumn
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass06 - mix(warm colors)
Little Branch - BradfordPear2.1
Little Branch - Sunflowers{Field}

* Fashion is below each separate picture*


 * From Left to right*
Madison:

Hair:  +Spellbound+ Sweetsleep // Chapter I : Earth
Top: coldLogic combo - shirt - zinis.red
Pants: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans 
Shoes - N-core EUPHORIA "Automne"

Mark: 
Hair: -Entente- Thibaut Hair - Brown - Dark Brown
Shorts: <kal rau> Cargo Shorts *Retired store*
Top: etham - Baseball Tee - Orange 
Shoes: [VALE KOER] B-3 RUNNERS UNRIGGED 

Riley:

Hair: ARGRACE - Peyton 
Top: DOZZE - 86 Boss Hoodie 
Jeans: DOZZE - Radical Jeans ( Blue) 
Shoes: [ hoorenbeek ] Cowbow Boots 

* From Left to Right* 

Melody:

Hair - [ e l i k a t i r a ] - Willa - Redheads
Top - Bueno - Shirt Dress - Dot Pink
pants -  [I<3F] - Asyla
Shoes -  Happy Undead - Chained Flip Flop

Natalia:

hair: Chemistry: Lila V2
Top: cardigan: Dawnee - Blueberry
Jeans: Rica Skinny Jeans (boot version) - Blueberry
boots: Cavalry Boots (Chestnut) - Aphorism

No comments:

Post a Comment