Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dancing in the Sunlight

If you haven't learned this one already.. I am a massive lover of gardens. In real life I tend to kill plants simply by looking at them, but in SL, I can create the most beautiful sanctuary of plants. In all of my SL years I have sought to find a cottage that I could create a serene garden around. I had this picture in my head, almost like a fairy tale. DaD Designs has so beautiful created this cottage for The Fantasy Collective. It comes with so many beautiful add on's such as the stone walls and ivy plants. I could not wait to get started in spreading my virtual green thumb about and creating somewhere that I could sit outside in the warm summer air, fill my glass of wine and watch the sun sparkles through the trees and land in my wildflower garden. If you are like me, and you want a little slice of absolute heaven to call your own.. You will not want to miss your chance to pick up this home. 




Build: DaD Designs ~ Woodstock Cottage Main w/ Add on's ~ Will be available @ The Fantasy Collective but not until 8/22 at noon!

Apple Fall ~ Bistro Planter
Apple Fall ~ Throw Cloth
Apple Fall ~ Au Pain (Sourbread Baguette)
Apple Fall ~ Daffodils Jug
Apple Fall ~ Province Chair
Apt B // Country Living Gardening 
[ARIA] Savannah Dining Table
CLEO DESIGN ~ corner hutch w/ Plants ( sold separately) 
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . mint
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . blue
dust bunny . birdhouse garden gate
dust bunny . garden pump . blue
FELIX ~ Mesh Flowerfield with Butterflies
FELIX ~ Flower Ground-Cove
Heart - Hollyhocks - White
HPMD* Sunlight
Little Branch ~ Cypress 4 Seasons
Little Branch ~ Yellow Poppies{Field}
MudHoney ~ Aloe Plant
MudHoney ~ Rustic Welcome Sign
Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Dragonfly
Sari-Sari - Bohemian Summer - Wine RARE
Sari-Sari - Bohemian Summer - Fruit Bowl
The Loft - Bunch of Plants
The Loft - Snake Plant
The Loft - Wrought Iron Planter Walnut
The Loft - Sears Outdoor Fireplace
Trompe Loeil - Valiano String Lights 10m
{vespertine}-cheese and eggs 2
xin + toro / cruiser bicycle + white (add me)

No comments:

Post a Comment