Friday, August 21, 2015

Family Camping


I've talked about some of my loves on this blog, reading, gardening, the beach.. but one thing I haven't really talked about is the love I have for my incredible family. I would be eternally lost without them, they are pretty much my everything in this virtual and real world. I have been wanting so badly to take a trip with my family, because of my oh so busy schedule that I have been looking for something fun and relaxing. When Aphrodite released this "summertime" Family Camping Set I got so excited because I could finally get away in the mountains for a few days with my family in tow. This set is so out of this world, so much food, animations, even items that rez out for your animations such as a guitar so someone can play some tunes for you. If you love camping and your family as much as I do you should rush to get this set. 
* All credits for everything are below*







Aphrodite "Summertime" Family Camping Set Includes:
* Family Tent
* Family Air bed 1.1a
* Kids Air mattress (1.0)
* Camping Table + Drinks giver
* Deco Sleeping Bag Stack
* Camping Rug
* Deco Rug
* Deco Tent Bag
* Deco Camping Bag
* Sleeping Bag Folded
* Multifunction Chair
* Bigger Couple Log  (v1.0)
* Smaller Couple Log  (v1.0)
* Campfire"
* Hot soup pot
* Camping Coffee Pot
* Milk jar deco
* Hot chocolate enamel pot
* Hot water flask
* Family Oil Lantern (click on/off)
* Animated Drinks Cooler
Go get this amazing set at *~Aphrodite Shop~* Megastore

Botanical - T2C Stacked Firewood
:Cheeky Pea: Boho Dreamtime Hammock
:Cheeky Pea: Cassie Picnic Table
HIDEKI - Wooden Bear
HPMD: Lamp Bottles
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Table with Dishes
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Charcoal
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - BBQ Sauces
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Veggie Grill RARE
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Burger Prep RARE

Landscaping:

3D Tree's ~ Forest Ground
Botanical T2C Mesh Fir
Heart Giant Forest Oak
Heart Fern  - Summer
HPMD* Rock Dark
HPMD* Shrub - green

What I am Wearing:

Outfit: GizzA - Bonnie Set [Olive] ~ Available @ Shiny Shabby 
Hair: pr!tty - Jane - {Blondes} ~ Available @ Shiny Shabby 
Shoes: Glam Affair - Boho Sandals White

* If you have any questions in regards to what my husband or children are wearing please IM me in world*

No comments:

Post a Comment