Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Do You Want To Build A Snowman


I was sitting inside drinking hot coca watching the sun fade into the horizon when I suddenly felt the strong urge to run out and build a snowman. I put my best snowman building hat, grabbed everything I would need and got to work. I must say I was highly impressed with the result. 


Fashion Credits:

erratic / cwe - shawl / beige
fri - Maggie.Boots (Charcoal)
ISON - celen jeans (blue)
MadPea Mad Holiday Hats~ Sam the silly snowman ~ Available @ Tannenbaum Holiday Market
[MANDALA]Onigiri Necklace/silver
-tres blah- Catby Shrug - Grey ~ @ November C88 
-tres blah - Strappy Cami - Salmon ~ @ November C88 
TRUTH HAIR ~ Hollana


Decor Credits:

{iD}YuKiDaRuMa (snowman)-03(CaRrOt)
The Hive - Build a Snowman Set - Includes Fence, Twigs Carrots and Coal
uK - Enchanted Lantern Lg ~ Available @ The Fantasy Collective
uK - Enchanted Lantern Md ~ Available @ The Fantasy Collective
uK - Enchanted Lantern Sm ~ Available @ The Fantasy Collective

When I woke up the next morning my loving husband challenged me to a snowball fight.. I'm pretty sure he cheated.... though he will never admit it. 



Fashion Credits:

Madison:
fri - Maggie.Boots (Charcoal)
ISON - celen jeans (blue)
MadPea Mad Holiday Hats~ Twinkly Twisty Tree Hat ~ Available @ Tannenbaum Holiday Market
*Shai* Crazy Christmas Sweater - Bah Humcat Gray RARE
TRUTH HAIR ~ Hollana 

Mark:

 [Deadwool] Ulrich boots - (fitted) - Large - black ~ Available @ November Lost & Found
Lenox 2015 Denim Mens 
MadPea Mad Holiday Hats~ Raymond the Raving Reindeer Hat ~ Available @ Tannenbaum Holiday Market
*Shai* Crazy Christmas Sweater - Bah Humcat Green RARE

















No comments:

Post a Comment