Friday, November 20, 2015

The World Is Your Oyster


"In order to achieve something in this world, one has to grab the opportunity." 
I try to take every opportunity thrown at me which can either land in a tragic event.. or an incredible new memory and path to lead me down in my life. When I made the choice to start blogging I had no idea I would be able to achieve the things I have thus far. I am so grateful for every opportunity given to me big and small. So this is my thank you to the sponsors who have taken a chance on me, even with being such a new blogger. 


Decor Credits:

Apt B // November Gacha Table RARE ~ Available at November Kustom 9 Round
Apt B // November Gacha Door ~ Available at November Kustom 9 Round
Apt B // November Gacha Rug ~ Available at November Kustom 9 Round
Apt B // November Gacha Chair ~ Available at November Kustom 9 Round
Apple Fall Oil Lantern ~ Available at Mens Only Monthly November Round
dust bunny & tenshi . pumpkin crate
junk. peacock frame. one.
junk. peacock frame. two.
{Reverie} Day Dream - Wooden Bird One - Dark Autumn
{Reverie} Day Dream - Wooden Bird Two - Dark Autumn
{Reverie} Day Dream - Wooden Bird Three - Dark Autumn
tarte. desk clutter
tarte. writing desk RARE
-tres blah- Workspace - Tablet
-tres blah- Workspace - Print and Books
-tres blah- Workspace - Hello Sign
-tres blah- Workspace - Colored Pencils
{vespertine} - zakka corner


Fashion Credits:

!APHORISM! Cavalry Boots - Black
Blueberry - Rica - Maitreya- Vox Skinny Jeans
+elua+ Daria Hair  ~ Available at November Kustom 9 Round
Maitreya Tank Top * Coral
[MANDALA]Onigiri necklace/Silver
Pepe - Kaitlyn Cardigan (Grey) ~ Available at the Winter Round of Wayward Market
Maitreya Body - Lara 
.LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN

Pose: 

oOo Studio: Footsie #4 ~ On sale for 50L Friday! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment